Highlight features & improvements:
• Significant performance optimization.
• Allow store owners to create several shipments per order. Added a new shipping status: “Partially shipped”.
• Pre-order support added. Enables your customers to place a Pre-Order and pay for the item in advance. Displays “Pre-order” button instead of “Buy Now” on the appropriate pages. Makes it possible for customer to buy available goods and Pre-Order items during one session. It can be managed on a product variant details page in admin area.
• Enhanced shipment tracking. Now a customer can see a link to a shipment tracking page on his shipment details page (for example, http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?trackNums=1Z9999999 for UPS). He can also see a list of all shipment events (including status, location, country, date) on the shipment details page. This option (admin area > shipping settings > display shipment events) is disabled by default. Currently shipment tracking is implemented only for UPS now.
Google analytics script for e-commerce (a part of the “Google Analytics” widget). Would provide everyone with improved opportunities to analyze sales and drivers of sales.
• “Upload field” product attribute control type.
To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page (http://www.nopCommerce.com/releasenotes.aspx